CS/HB 1469: Funeral, Cemetery, & Consumer Svcs.
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Kreegel ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Homan
Funeral, Cemetery, & Consumer Svcs.; creates public meetings exemption for Funeral, Cemetery, & Consumer Services Board for those portions of meetings conducted for exclusive purpose of developing or reviewing licensure examination questions & answers; creates public meetings exemptions for probable cause panel meetings of board; creates public records exemption for trade secrets; provides for future review & repeal; provides findings of public necessity, etc. Creates 497.172.
Last Action: 6/8/2005 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-162; See also HB 529 (Ch. 2005-155)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced -HJ 00128
• Referred to Economic Development, Trade & Banking (CC); Governmental Operations (SAC); Commerce Council -HJ 00233
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Development, Trade & Banking (CC), 04/06/05, 4:30 pm, 306-H
• Favorable by Economic Development, Trade & Banking (CC); YEAS 10 NAYS 1 -HJ 00460; Now in Governmental Operations (SAC) -HJ 00460
• Withdrawn from Governmental Operations (SAC) -HJ 00573; Now in Commerce Council; On Council agenda-- Commerce Council, 04/21/05, 9:15 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable with CS amendment by- Commerce Council; YEAS 7 NAYS 1 -HJ 00727
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 6.3(b); Placed on Calendar -HJ 00727
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read second time -HJ 00949; Ordered engrossed -HJ 00949; Read third time -HJ 00949; Passed as amended; YEAS 79 NAYS 39 -HJ 00949
• In Messages; Received, referred to Regulated Industries; Banking and Insurance; Criminal Justice; Governmental Oversight and Productivity; Rules and Calendar -SJ 00708
• Withdrawn from Regulated Industries; Banking and Insurance; Criminal Justice; Governmental Oversight and Productivity; Rules and Calendar -SJ 00739; Substituted for CS/SB 2344 -SJ 00739; Read second time -SJ 00739
• Read third time -SJ 00768; Passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 00768
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 01154
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-162; See also HB 529 (Ch. 2005-155)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.