CS/CS/SB 1716: Regional Autism Centers
GENERAL BILL by Children and Families ; Education ; Klein ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Rich
Regional Autism Centers; creates additional regional autism center in state; reduces number of counties within service areas of two existing regional autism centers; provides for consistency in service delivery; encourages each constituency board to raise funds; provides prohibition. Amends 1004.55.
Last Action: 5/4/2005 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 01074; Substituted HB 885 -SJ 00957; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 885 (Ch. 2005-49)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Education; Children and Families; Education Appropriations -SJ 00146
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 04/05/05, 9:00 am, 110-S
• CS by Education; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00377; CS read first time on 04/07/05 -SJ 00384
• Now in Children and Families -SJ 00377
• On Committee agenda-- Children and Families, 04/18/05, 1:00 pm, 301-S
• CS/CS by Children and Families; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00463; CS read first time on 04/19/05 -SJ 00469
• Now in Education Appropriations -SJ 00463
• Withdrawn from Education Appropriations -SJ 00637; Placed on Calendar, on second reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 01074; Substituted HB 885 -SJ 00957; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 885 (Ch. 2005-49)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.