CS/CS/CS/SB 444: Water Supplies
GENERAL BILL by Ways and Means ; Governmental Oversight and Productivity ; Environmental Preservation ; Dockery ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Argenziano ; Lynn
Water Supplies; encourages cooperation in development of water supplies; encourages municipalities, counties, & special districts to create regional water supply authorities; requires water management districts to detail specific allocations to be used for alternative water supply development in their annual budget submission; establishes economic incentives for alternative water supply development, etc. Amends Chs. 163, 373, 403, 570.085.
Last Action: 6/24/2005 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-291; See also CS/CS/SB 332 (Ch. 2005-289), HB 1855 (Ch. 2005-166), CS/CS/CS/SB 360 (Ch. 2005-290), CS/CS/SB 2502 (Ch. 2005-215)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Environmental Preservation; Governmental Oversight and Productivity; Rules and Calendar
• Introduced, referred to Environmental Preservation; Governmental Oversight and Productivity; Rules and Calendar -SJ 00032
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation, 04/05/05, 1:00 pm, 401-S
• CS by Environmental Preservation; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00378; CS read first time on 04/07/05 -SJ 00379
• Withdrawn from- Rules and Calendar -SJ 00348; Also referred to General Government Appropriations; Ways and Means -SJ 00348
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Productivity -SJ 00378
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Productivity, 04/20/05, 9:15 am, 110-S
• CS/CS by Governmental Oversight and Productivity; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00567; CS read first time on 04/26/05 -SJ 00571
• Now in General Government Appropriations -SJ 00567
• Withdrawn from General Government Appropriations -SJ 00637; Now in Ways and Means
• On Committee agenda-- Ways and Means, 04/28/05, 15 minutes upon recess of session, 412-K -SJ 00658; CS/CS/CS by- Ways and Means; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -SJ 00744; CS read first time on 04/29/05 -SJ 00744
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00744
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00811; Read second time -SJ 00782; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00783; Ordered engrossed -SJ 00784
• Read third time -SJ 01069; CS passed as amended; YEAS 38 NAYS 1 -SJ 01071
• In Messages
• Received -HJ 01935; Read second time -HJ 01936; Read third time -HJ 01936; CS passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 01936
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 01661
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-291; See also CS/CS/SB 332 (Ch. 2005-289), HB 1855 (Ch. 2005-166), CS/CS/CS/SB 360 (Ch. 2005-290), CS/CS/SB 2502 (Ch. 2005-215)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.