CS/CS/CS/SB 360: Infrastructure Planning & Funding
GENERAL BILL by Ways and Means ; Transportation ; Community Affairs ; Bennett
Infrastructure Planning & Funding; revises requirements for capital improvements element of comprehensive plan; requires incorporation of selected water supply projects in comprehensive plan; requires that adequate water supply be available for new development; provides funding for Classrooms for Kids Program; provides for expenditure of certain excise taxes on documents; creates High Growth District Capital Outlay Assistance Grant Program, etc. Amend FS. APPROPRIATION.
Last Action: 5/5/2006 Senate - Veto Message transmitted to Secretary of State
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Community Affairs; Environmental Preservation; Governmental Oversight and Productivity; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations; Ways and Means; Rules and Calendar
• Reference Corrected to Community Affairs; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations; Ways and Means
• Introduced, referred to Community Affairs; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations; Ways and Means -SJ 00028
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/12/05, 1:00 pm, 401-S
• CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 7 NAYS 1 -SJ 00463; CS read first time on 04/19/05 -SJ 00464
• Withdrawn from Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations; Ways and Means -SJ 00418; Rereferred to Transportation; Ways and Means -SJ 00418
• Now in Transportation -SJ 00463; On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 04/18/05, 1:00 pm, 37-S
• CS/CS by Transportation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00525; CS read first time on 04/20/05 -SJ 00526
• Now in Ways and Means -SJ 00525
• On Committee agenda-- Ways and Means, 04/26/05, 5:15 pm, 412-K
• CS/CS/CS by- Ways and Means; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -SJ 00690; CS read first time on 04/28/05 -SJ 00693
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00690
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00811; Read second time -SJ 00787; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00788; Ordered engrossed -SJ 00790
• Read third time -SJ 01065; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 01065; CS passed as amended; YEAS 34 NAYS 5 -SJ 01069; Requested House to pass as passed by Senate, or appoint conference committee -SJ 01069
• In Messages
• Received -HJ 01421; Read second time -HJ 01422; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 01422; Read third time -HJ 01452; CS passed as amended; YEAS 98 NAYS 20 -HJ 01452; Acceded to Senate request for conference committee -HJ 01452; Conference Committee appointed: Reps. Johnson, Chair; Goodlette, Henriquez, Russell -HJ 01452
• In returning messages; Conference Committee appointed: Senators Bennett, Chair; Dockery, Miller, Webster -SJ 01229
• Senate Conferees discharged -SJ 01589; Amendment(s) to House amendment(s) adopted -SJ 01590; Concurred in House amendment(s) as amended -SJ 01645; Requested House to concur -SJ 01645; CS passed as amended; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 01645
• In returning messages; Was taken up -HJ 01937; Concurred -HJ 01938; CS passed as amended; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 01965
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -SJ 01662
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Governor vetoed specific Line Item(s); Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-290; See also CS/CS/SB 332 (Ch. 2005-289), CS/CS/CS/SB 444 (Ch. 2005-291)
• Veto Message received, referred to Rules and Calendar (2005-B) -SJ 00006, -SJ 00023; (2006 Regular Session) -SJ 00197, -SJ 00214
• Veto Message transmitted to Secretary of State
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.