CS/CS/SB 248: Automated External Defibrillators
GENERAL BILL by Education ; Health Care ; Constantine ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Crist ; Bullard ; Lynn
Automated External Defibrillators; requires certain high schools to have said defibrillator on school grounds; encourages public & private partnerships to cover certain costs associated with said defibrillators.
Last Action: 5/5/2006 House - Died in Committee on Education Appropriations (FC), Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/CS/SB 772 (Ch. 2006-301)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health Care; Education
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care, 02/08/06, 2:00 pm, 412-K
• CS by Health Care; YEAS 8 NAYS 0
• Now in Education
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 03/06/06, 2:15 pm, 110-S
• CS/CS by- Education; YEAS 8 NAYS 0
• Introduced, referred to Health Care; Education -SJ 00058; On Committee agenda-- Health Care, 02/08/06, 2:00 pm, 412-K; CS by Health Care; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00194; CS read first time on 03/07/06 -SJ 00182; Now in Education -SJ 00194; On Committee agenda-- Education, 03/06/06, 2:15 pm, 110-S; CS/CS by- Education; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00230; CS read first time on 03/09/06 -SJ 00230; Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00230
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00259; Read second time -SJ 00253
• Read third time -SJ 00270; CS passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 00270
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Education Appropriations (FC); Health & Families Council -HJ 00993
• Died in Committee on Education Appropriations (FC), Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/CS/SB 772 (Ch. 2006-301)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.