CS/CS/SB 1592: Open Government Act [RPCC]
GENERAL BILL by Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations ; Judiciary ; Bennett
Open Government Act [RPCC]; revises guidelines for construction of statutory language granting rulemaking authority; prescribes limits & guidelines re incorporation of material by reference; prescribes responses that may be made by agency to committee objection to rule or statement of estimated regulatory costs; requires electronic publication of Florida Administrative Code; revises for specified period limit for unencumbered balance in Records Mgmt. TF, etc. Amends FS. APPROPRIATION: $345,000.
Last Action: 5/1/2007 Senate - Substituted HB 7183 (Vetoed by Governor) -SJ 00745; Laid on Table -SJ 00745
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Governmental Operations; Judiciary; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations
• Introduced, referred to Governmental Operations; Judiciary; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations -SJ 00086
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Operations, 03/14/07, 1:30 pm, 110-S
• Favorable by Governmental Operations; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00133; Now in Judiciary -SJ 00133
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 04/10/07, 9:30 am, 110-S --Not considered
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 04/17/07, 2:00 pm, 110-S
• CS by Judiciary; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 00491; CS read 1st time on 04/19/07 -SJ 00493
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2); Now in Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations -SJ 00491; On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations, 04/24/07, 8:15 am, 309-C
• CS/CS by- Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00615; CS read 1st time on 04/26/07 -SJ 00616
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2); Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00615
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00729; Amendment(s) adopted (304572, 095282) -SJ 00729; Ordered engrossed -SJ 00730
• Substituted HB 7183 (Vetoed by Governor) -SJ 00745; Laid on Table -SJ 00745
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.