CS/CS/SB 432: Transportation/Seaports [EPCC]
GENERAL BILL by Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations ; Commerce ; King ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Lynn
Transportation/Seaports [EPCC]; revises distribution of license tax moneys deposited in State Transportation TF for funding of Fla. Seaport Transportation & Economic Development Program & certain seaport intermodal access projects; requires Fla. Seaport Transportation & Economic Development Council to submit list of certain freight mobility projects to DOT; provides for funding certain said access projects & issuance of bonds for such projects, etc. Amends 311.23, 320.20.
• Referred to Transportation; Commerce; Finance and Tax; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 02/20/07, 2:30 pm, 37-S
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Transportation; YEAS 8 NAYS 0
• Now in Commerce
• Introduced, referred to Transportation; Commerce; Finance and Tax; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations -SJ 00030; On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 02/20/07, 2:30 pm, 37-S; Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Transportation; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00095; Now in Commerce -SJ 00095
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce, 03/20/07, 9:30 am, 401-S
• CS by Commerce; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 00216; CS read 1st time on 03/21/07 -SJ 00217
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2)
• Now in Finance and Tax -SJ 00216
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax, 03/28/07, 8:30 am, 301-S
• Favorable by Finance and Tax; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00258; Now in Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations -SJ 00258
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations, 04/24/07, 8:15 am, 309-C
• CS/CS by- Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00545; CS read 1st time on 04/25/07 -SJ 00547
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00545
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00846
• Read 3rd time -SJ 00903; Amendment(s) adopted (365766) -SJ 00903; CS passed as amended (365766); YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 00906
• In Messages
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.