CS/HB 433: Community Associations
GENERAL BILL by Safety & Security Council ; Domino ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Anderson ; Holder ; Reagan ; Grant
Community Associations; provides for revival of certain covenants that have lapsed; prohibits local governments from limiting access of certain persons to beaches adjacent to or adjoining condominium property; requires association to provide certain information to prospective purchasers or lienholders; provides for architectural control covenants & parcel owner improvements; revises provisions re dispute resolution, etc. Amends FS.
Last Action: 5/2/2007 House - Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted CS/CS/SB 902; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/CS/SB 902 (Ch. 2007-173) -HJ 00996
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Safety & Security Council; Policy & Budget Council
• Referred to Courts (SS) by Safety & Security Council
• On Committee agenda-- Courts (SS), 03/07/07, 9:00 am, 306-H
• Introduced, referred to Safety & Security Council; Policy & Budget Council -HJ 00037; Referred to Courts (SS) by Safety & Security Council -HJ 00121; On Committee agenda-- Courts (SS), 03/07/07, 9:00 am, 306-H
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Courts (SS); YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -HJ 00177; Now in Safety & Security Council -HJ 00177
• On Council agenda-- Safety & Security Council, 03/28/07, 9:00 am, Reed Hall
• CS by Safety & Security Council; YEAS 14 NAYS 1 -HJ 00340
• CS read 1st time on 04/05/07 -HJ 00337; CS filed
• Now in Policy & Budget Council -HJ 00395
• Withdrawn from Policy & Budget Council -HJ 00615; Placed on Calendar
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted CS/CS/SB 902; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/CS/SB 902 (Ch. 2007-173) -HJ 00996
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.