CS/SB 644: State Universities/Buildings/Naming [SPCC]
GENERAL BILL by Governmental Operations ; Lynn
State Universities/Buildings/Naming [SPCC]; provides for naming of facilities of state university for living person by university in accordance with rules of Board of Governors of State University System; authorizes university board of trustees to name building in accordance with specified provision. Amends 267.062, 1013.79.
Last Action: 5/4/2007 House - Died in Messages, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/HB 7147 (Ch. 2007-246)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Higher Education; Governmental Operations; Education Facilities Appropriations
• Introduced, referred to Higher Education; Governmental Operations; Education Facilities Appropriations -SJ 00043
• On Committee agenda-- Higher Education, 03/27/07, 3:15 pm, 37-S --Pending reconsideration (Unfavorable; YEAS 1 NAYS 3)
• On Committee agenda-- Higher Education, 04/10/07, 2:00 pm, 37-S
• Favorable by Higher Education; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00328
• Now in Governmental Operations -SJ 00328
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Operations, 04/18/07, 2:15 pm, 110-S
• CS by Governmental Operations; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 00490; CS read 1st time on 04/19/07 -SJ 00491
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2)
• Now in Education Facilities Appropriations -SJ 00490
• Withdrawn from Education Facilities Appropriations -SJ 00524; Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00730
• Read 3rd time -SJ 00745; CS passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 1 -SJ 00745
• In Messages
• Died in Messages, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/HB 7147 (Ch. 2007-246)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.