CS/SB 94: State Parks [RPCC]
GENERAL BILL by Environmental Preservation and Conservation ; Baker ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Fasano
State Parks [RPCC]; deletes penalty for rule violation; creates penalties for violation of rules adopted under State Parks & Preserves law, and for specified activities within boundaries of state park; provides for half-price admission fee to state parks for members of Florida National Guard & their families; authorizes operation of golf cart within state park under certain circumstances, etc. Amends Chs. 258, 316; creates 258.008.
Last Action: 5/2/2007 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00868; Amendment(s) adopted (253178) -SJ 00868; Substituted CS/HB 981 (Vetoed by Governor) -SJ 00868; Laid on Table -SJ 00868
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; General Government Appropriations
• Introduced, referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00012
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 03/29/07, 9:00 am, 401-S
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00329; CS read 1st time on 04/11/07 -SJ 00331
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2)
• Remaining references corrected to Criminal Justice; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00343; Now in Criminal Justice
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 04/17/07, 2:00 pm, 401-S
• Favorable by Criminal Justice; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 00438
• Now in General Government Appropriations -SJ 00438
• Withdrawn from General Government Appropriations -SJ 00702; Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00868; Amendment(s) adopted (253178) -SJ 00868; Substituted CS/HB 981 (Vetoed by Governor) -SJ 00868; Laid on Table -SJ 00868
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.