CS/CS/CS/SB 2054: Environmental Protection
GENERAL BILL by General Government Appropriations ; Communications and Public Utilities ; Environmental Preservation and Conservation ; Environmental Preservation and Conservation
Environmental Protection; creates penalties for violation of rules adopted under State Parks & Preserves chapter & for specified activities within boundaries of state park; provides statewide consistency for water quality standards in NWFWMD; authorizes two or more counties, or combination of at least one county & municipality, to establish tax increment area for conservation lands by interlocal agreement, etc. Amends FS.
Last Action: 5/4/2007 House - Died in Environment & Natural Resources Council, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/CS/HB 197 (Ch. 2007-191), HB 7203 (Ch. 2007-204), SB 2802 (Ch. 2007-73)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• SPB 7062 submitted as a committee bill (SB 2054) by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Filed
• Introduced, referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Communications and Public Utilities; Finance and Tax; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00135
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 03/22/07, 1:00 pm, 401-S
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00258; CS read 1st time on 03/28/07 -SJ 00267
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2)
• Remaining references corrected to Communications and Public Utilities; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00270; Now in Communications and Public Utilities
• On Committee agenda-- Communications and Public Utilities, 04/12/07, 2:30 pm, 301-S
• CS/CS by Communications and Public Utilities; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00404; CS read 1st time on 04/13/07 -SJ 00409
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2); Now in General Government Appropriations -SJ 00404; On Committee agenda-- General Government Appropriations, 04/17/07, 9:00 am, 401-S
• CS/CS/CS by- General Government Appropriations; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00440; CS read 1st time on 04/18/07 -SJ 00450
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2); Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00440
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00539; Amendment(s) adopted (801706, 373376, 363724, 105520, 052638) -SJ 00540; Ordered engrossed -SJ 00540
• Read 3rd time -SJ 00632; Amendment(s) adopted (812634, 192066) -SJ 00633; CS passed as amended (812634, 513158, 192066); YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 00634; Reconsidered -SJ 00660; Amendment(s) adopted (812634, 513158, 192066) -SJ 00660; CS passed as amended (812634, 513158, 192066); YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 00660; Immediately certified -SJ 00660
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Environment & Natural Resources Council -HJ 01028
• Died in Environment & Natural Resources Council, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/CS/HB 197 (Ch. 2007-191), HB 7203 (Ch. 2007-204), SB 2802 (Ch. 2007-73)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.