CS/HB 837: Tax Deeds
GENERAL BILL by Local and Federal Affairs Committee ; Mayfield ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Danish
Tax Deeds; Authorizes tax collector to charge for reimbursement of costs for providing online tax deed application services; provides that applicant's use of online application services is optional under certain circumstances.
• Referred to Finance and Tax Subcommittee; Local and Federal Affairs Committee -HJ 85
• Introduced -HJ 85
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax Subcommittee, 03/14/13, 4:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Finance and Tax Subcommittee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 257
• Now in Local and Federal Affairs Committee -HJ 257
• PCS on Committee agenda-- Local and Federal Affairs Committee, 04/04/13, 10:30 am, Webster Hall
• CS by- Local and Federal Affairs Committee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 445
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Local and Federal Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 441
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 449
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/23/13
• Read 2nd time -HJ 712
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 811
• CS passed; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 812
• In Messages
• Referred to Community Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 584
• Received -SJ 584
• Withdrawn from Community Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 731
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 731
• Substituted for CS/SB 1026 -SJ 731
• Read 2nd time -SJ 731
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 800
• CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 800
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1028
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2013-148
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.