CS/SB 24: Relief of the Estate of Eric Scot Tenner by the Miami-Dade County Board of County Commissioners
Relief of the Estate of Eric Scot Tenner by the Miami-Dade County Board of County Commissioners; Providing for the relief of the Estate of Eric Scot Tenner by the Miami-Dade County Board of County Commissioners; providing for an appropriation to compensate his estate for injuries and damages sustained by Eric Scot Tenner and his survivors as a result of the negligence of an employee of the Miami-Dade County Board of County Commissioners, etc. CLAIM: $1,450,000.00
Last Action: 4/17/2019 Senate - Laid on Table, refer to CS/HB 6513 -SJ 361
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Special Master on Claim Bills; Judiciary; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 36
• Introduced -SJ 36
• Report Submitted by Special Master on Claim Bills -SJ 186
• Now in Judiciary
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 03/11/19, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• CS by Judiciary; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 195
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability
• CS by Judiciary read 1st time -SJ 238
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 03/26/19, 1:30 pm, 301 Senate Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 280
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/03/19, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -SJ 325
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/10/19 -SJ 342
• Read 2nd time -SJ 339
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 361
• Substituted CS/HB 6513 -SJ 361
• Laid on Table, refer to CS/HB 6513 -SJ 361
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.