- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
491.0148 Records.—Each psychotherapist who provides services as defined in this chapter shall maintain records. The board may adopt rules defining the minimum requirements for records and reports, including content, length of time records shall be maintained, and transfer of either the records or a report of such records to a subsequent treating practitioner or other individual with written consent of the client or clients.
History.—ss. 13, 20, ch. 90-263; s. 4, ch. 91-429.