- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
492.106 Provisional licenses.—The department may provide a provisional license to any person who is not a resident of and has not established a place of business in this state, and who is duly licensed in another state, territory, or possession of the United States, or in the District of Columbia, and who has qualifications which the board, upon advice of a committee of the board, deems comparable to those required of professional geologists in this state, upon written application accompanied by the proper application fee, offered prior to the practice of professional geology in this state, under the following restrictions:
(1) Satisfactory proof of licensure as required above shall include the name, residence address, business address, and certification of the license of the applicant from the issuing state, together with the name and address of the authority issuing such license.
(2) The practice of professional geology under a provisional license shall not exceed 1 year.
(3) The practice of professional geology under a provisional license shall be confined to one specified project. Such license may not be renewed or reissued for 5 years from the date of original issuance.
(4) A written statement shall be furnished to the department within 60 days of completion of the work, indicating the time engaged and the nature of the work. A person holding a provisional license shall exhibit such provisional license each time and on each occasion that an indication of licensure is required.
History.—ss. 6, 19, ch. 87-403; s. 50, ch. 91-137; s. 4, ch. 91-429.