- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2007 Florida Statutes
Use of state SUNCOM Network by municipalities.
1282.104 Use of state SUNCOM Network by municipalities.--Any municipality may request the State Technology Office to provide any or all of the SUNCOM Network's portfolio of communications services upon such terms and under such conditions as the office may establish. The requesting municipality shall pay its share of installation and recurring costs according to the published rates for SUNCOM Network services and as invoiced by the office. Such municipality shall also pay for any requested modifications to existing SUNCOM Network services, if any charges apply.
History.--s. 3, ch. 82-56; s. 1, ch. 83-70; s. 14, ch. 87-137; s. 11, ch. 96-390; s. 67, ch. 98-279; s. 7, ch. 2000-164; s. 13, ch. 2001-261.
1Note.--Section 14, ch. 2007-105, provides that "[u]nless otherwise specified in this act, the Department of Management Services, established in s. 20.22, Florida Statutes, shall assume the duties and responsibilities of the State Technology Office as set forth in ss. 215.322(2), 282.102, 282.103, 282.104, 282.105, 282.106, 282.107, 282.1095, 282.111, 282.21, 282.22, 288.1092, 288.1093, 365.171, 365.172, and 365.173, Florida Statutes."
Note.--Former s. 287.251.