CS/SB 1900: Specialty License Plates [EPCC]
GENERAL BILL by Transportation ; Baker ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Wilson ; Lynn
Specialty License Plates [EPCC]; discontinues annual use fee for Girl Scout license plate; increases annual use fee for Sea Turtle & Fla. Sheriffs Youth Ranches license plates; establishes annual use fees for Fla. NASCAR, Corrections Foundation, Protect Fla. Springs, Trees Are Cool, & Support Our Troops license plates; authorizes use of specified percentage of proceeds from sale of Fla. Educational license plate for marketing & promotion expenses, etc. Amends Ch. 320.
Last Action: 6/12/2007 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2007-103; See also CS/HB 7173 (Ch. 2007-223), CS/CS/SB 2052 (Ch. 2007-184)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Transportation; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations -SJ 00122
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 03/27/07, 8:30 am, 37-S
• CS by Transportation; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00285; CS read 1st time on 03/29/07 -SJ 00294
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2)
• Now in Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations -SJ 00285
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations, 04/17/07, 9:00 am, 309-C
• Favorable by- Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00438; Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00439
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00505; Amendment(s) adopted (472648) -SJ 00505; Ordered engrossed -SJ 00505
• Read 3rd time -SJ 00693; Amendment(s) adopted (092578) -SJ 00693; CS passed as amended (092578); YEAS 34 NAYS 0 -SJ 00695
• In Messages; Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 00899
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted for CS/HB 975 -HJ 00927; Read 2nd time -HJ 00927
• Read 3rd time -HJ 00975; CS passed; YEAS 112 NAYS 5 -HJ 00975
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 00875
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2007-103; See also CS/HB 7173 (Ch. 2007-223), CS/CS/SB 2052 (Ch. 2007-184)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.