CS/CS/HB 919: Emergency Communications Systems [RPCC]
GENERAL BILL by Policy & Budget Council ; Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council ; Murzin ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Ambler
Emergency Communications Systems [RPCC]; redesignates Fla. Emergency Telephone Act as "Fla. Emergency Communications Number E911 State Plan Act"; removes provisions re imposition & collection of 911 fee & to indemnification of local telephone companies; redesignates Wireless Emergency Communications Act as "Emergency Communications Number E911 Act"; requires study re collecting fee on sale of prepaid wireless service, etc. Amends 365.171,.172. APPROPRIATION: $94,102,834.
Last Action: 5/24/2007 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2007-78; See also CS/CS/HB 921 (Ch. 2007-79), CS/CS/CS/SB 1638 (Ch. 2007-256)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council; Policy & Budget Council
• Introduced, referred to Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council; Policy & Budget Council -HJ 00066
• Referred to Utilities & Telecommunications (JE) by Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council -HJ 00174
• On Committee agenda-- Utilities & Telecommunications (JE), 03/15/07, 9:15 am, 24-H
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Utilities & Telecommunications (JE); YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -HJ 00232
• Now in Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council -HJ 00232
• On Council agenda-- Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council, 04/12/07, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS by Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 00516
• CS read 1st time on 04/18/07 -HJ 00515; CS filed
• Now in Policy & Budget Council -HJ 00569
• On Council agenda-- Policy & Budget Council, 04/23/07, 9:15 am, 212-K
• CS/CS by- Policy & Budget Council; YEAS 24 NAYS 0 -HJ 00642
• CS read 1st time on 04/24/07 -HJ 00637; CS filed; Placed on Calendar -HJ 00639
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -HJ 00766; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 00766; Read 3rd time -HJ 00767; CS passed as amended; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 00767
• In Messages; Received, referred to Communications and Public Utilities; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00623
• Withdrawn from Communications and Public Utilities; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00678; Substituted for CS/CS/SB 1198 -SJ 00678; Read 2nd and 3rd times -SJ 00678; CS passed; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 00678; Immediately certified -SJ 00678
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 00852
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2007-78; See also CS/CS/HB 921 (Ch. 2007-79), CS/CS/CS/SB 1638 (Ch. 2007-256)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.