CS/SB 758: Inland Navigation Districts [RPCC]
GENERAL BILL by Environmental Preservation and Conservation ; Bennett ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Gaetz ; Haridopolos
Inland Navigation Districts [RPCC]; Authorizes inland navigation districts to aid and cooperate with certain nonmember counties, certain seaports, and navigation districts in planning and carrying out certain projects concerning waterways. Requires that the FWC assume certain responsibilities for posting and maintaining regulatory markers concerning manatee protection speed zones. Authorizes the DEP to develop and maintain a list concerning the use of flocculants, etc.
Last Action: 5/28/2008 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2008-40
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Commerce; General Government Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 03/06/08, 3:15 pm, 401-S
• Introduced, referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Commerce; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00047; On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 03/06/08, 3:15 pm, 401-S
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00169; CS read 1st time on 03/11/08 -SJ 00187
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2)
• Now in Commerce -SJ 00169
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce, 03/18/08, 9:00 am, 401-S
• Favorable by Commerce; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 00287
• Now in General Government Appropriations -SJ 00287
• On Committee agenda-- General Government Appropriations, 04/10/08, 2:30 pm, 401-S
• Favorable by- General Government Appropriations; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00618
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00618
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00797
• Read 3rd time -SJ 00829; CS passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 00829
• In Messages; Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 01027
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -HJ 01152; Read 3rd time -HJ 01152; CS passed; YEAS 113 NAYS 0 -HJ 01152
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 00979
• Substituted for CS/HB 635 -HJ 01818
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2008-40
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.