CS/HB 7157: Taxation [WPSC]
GENERAL BILL by Government Operations Appropriations Committee ; Finance and Tax Council ; Fresen
Taxation [WPSC]; Revises & creates various provisions of law relating to DOR's authority & duty to collect state taxes & administer & enforce state's tax laws; revises provisions excluding certain sales of tangible personal property to contractors from application of exemption for sales made to governmental entities under certain circumstances, etc.
Last Action: 5/28/2010 - Chapter No. 2010-138; companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 109 (Ch. 2010-32), CS/HB 5801 (Ch. 2010-166), CS/CS/SB 1412 (Ch. 2010-102), CS/CS/SB 1736 (Ch. 2010-90)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Filed; Introduced -HJ 00334
• Referred to Government Operations Appropriations (CGHC) -HJ 00351
• On Committee agenda-- Government Operations Appropriations (CGHC), 03/26/10, 8:30 am, 116-K
• CS by- Government Operations Appropriations (CGHC); YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 00426
• CS read 1st time on 03/30/10 -HJ 00423
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 00425
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.20
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -HJ 00939; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 00940
• Read 3rd time -HJ 01056; CS passed as amended; YEAS 112 NAYS 0 -HJ 01056
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 01136; Referred to Commerce -SJ 01136; Withdrawn from Commerce -SJ 00996; Substituted for SB 1976 -SJ 00996; Read 2nd time -SJ 00996
• Read 3rd time -SJ 01172; CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 01173
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 01696
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2010-138; companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 109 (Ch. 2010-32), CS/HB 5801 (Ch. 2010-166), CS/CS/SB 1412 (Ch. 2010-102), CS/CS/SB 1736 (Ch. 2010-90)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.