CS/CS/SB 62: Low-speed Vehicles
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Transportation ; Hays ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Abruzzo ; Simpson ; Evers ; Lee ; Sobel
Low-speed Vehicles; Authorizing the conversion of a vehicle titled or branded and registered as a low-speed vehicle to a golf cart; requiring the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles to issue a decal, etc.
- Transportation (TR)
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development (ATD)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Transportation; Commerce and Tourism; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 12
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 01/17/13, 10:30 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Transportation; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 113
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Commerce and Tourism -SJ 113
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 02/05/13, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 112
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development -SJ 112
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development, 02/20/13, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 114
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 114
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/07/13, 2:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 12
• CS by Transportation read 1st time -SJ 106
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 196
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 196
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 198
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/19/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 228
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 261
• CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 261
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 969
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/30/13
• Received -HJ 969
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1010
• Substituted for CS/HB 71 -HJ 1010
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1044
• CS passed; YEAS 79 NAYS 36 -HJ 1044
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 986
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2013-161
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.