- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
(1) The department shall license any applicant who the board certifies is qualified to practice landscape architecture and who has paid the initial licensure fee.
(2) The board shall certify for licensure any applicant who:
(a) Passes the examination required by s. 481.309; and
(b) Satisfies the experience requirement of s. 481.310.
(3) The board shall certify as qualified for a license by endorsement an applicant who:
(a) Qualifies to take the examination as set forth in s. 481.309; and has passed a national, regional, state, or territorial licensing examination which is substantially equivalent to the examination required by s. 481.309; or
(b) Holds a valid license to practice landscape architecture issued by another state or territory of the United States, if the criteria for issuance of such license were substantially identical to the licensure criteria which existed in this state at the time the license was issued.
(4) The board shall certify as qualified for a certificate of authorization any applicant corporation or partnership who satisfies the requirements of s. 481.319.
(5) The board may refuse to certify any applicant who is under investigation in any jurisdiction for any act which would constitute a violation of this act or of chapter 455, until the investigation is complete and disciplinary proceedings have been terminated.
(6) The board may refuse to certify any applicant who has violated any of the provisions of s. 481.325.
History.—ss. 7, 18, ch. 79-407; ss. 2, 3, ch. 81-318; ss. 8, 18, 19, ch. 88-347; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 242, ch. 94-119; s. 133, ch. 98-166; s. 193, ch. 2000-160.