Broad-Based Tax Relief
House Bill 7061 delivers tax relief to families and businesses across the state, with sales tax holidays for the upcoming hurricane season, school year, and outdoor activities. The bill also provides relief for affordable housing properties and items that support independent living.
Improving Florida’s Unemployment System
The Senate passed SB 50 by Senator Gruters to prevent unexpected tax hikes on Florida businesses and replenish Florida’s Unemployment Compensation Trust Fund.
- Senator Farmer Letter to Education Commissioner Richard Corcoran on Unconstitutional and Illegal Nature of Emergency Rules Proposal (pdf) August 5, 2021 - Publication by Senator Farmer
- Senator Farmer Warns Education Commissioner of Unconstitutional and Illegal Nature of Anti-Mask Rule August 5, 2021 - Press Release by Senator Farmer
- The Ausley Update: July Newsletter (pdf) August 3, 2021 - Publication by Senator Ausley
- State Senator Gary Farmer Letter to Surgeon General Scott Rivkees RE: Executive Order 21-175 (pdf) August 3, 2021 - Publication by Senator Farmer
- Senator Farmer Calls on Florida’s Surgeon General to Stand Up to Governor’s Overreach and Dangerous Misinformation August 3, 2021 - Press Release by Senator Farmer
- Statement from President Simpson on Masking in Schools July 30, 2021 - Press Release by President's Office
- Broward County Senator Gary Farmer Defends School Mask Mandate July 30, 2021 - Press Release by Senator Farmer
- Statement from Senate Majority Leader Debbie Mayfield on Governor’s Executive Action to Safeguard Parental Rights July 30, 2021 - Press Release by Majority Office