CS/SB 1732: Ad Valorem Taxes/Space Laboratories
GENERAL BILL by Commerce and Consumer Services ; Saunders
Ad Valorem Taxes/Space Laboratories; provides exemption from ad valorem taxes for certain space laboratories; repeals specified provision which expired effective July 1, 2004, & which provided exemption from ad valorem taxes for certain space laboratories; provides for retroactivity. Creates 196.1999; repeals 196.1994.
Last Action: 5/6/2005 Senate - Died on Calendar, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 1813 (Ch. 2005-280)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Commerce and Consumer Services; Community Affairs; Government Efficiency Appropriations; Ways and Means -SJ 00177
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Consumer Services, 04/05/05, 3:15 pm, 401-S --Not considered
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Consumer Services, 04/13/05, 2:00 pm, 401-S
• CS by Commerce and Consumer Services; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00463; CS read first time on 04/19/05 -SJ 00469
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 00463; On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/19/05, 1:30 pm, 401-S
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00524
• Now in Government Efficiency Appropriations -SJ 00524
• On Committee agenda-- Government Efficiency Appropriations, 04/26/05, 3:00 pm, 110-S
• Favorable by Government Efficiency Appropriations; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00638
• Now in Ways and Means -SJ 00638
• Withdrawn from Ways and Means -SJ 00743; Placed on Calendar, on second reading
• Died on Calendar, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 1813 (Ch. 2005-280)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.