CS/CS/HB 601: Department of Business and Professional Regulation [EPCC]
GENERAL BILL by Policy & Budget Council ; Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council ; Hudson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Braynon ; Dorworth ; Ford ; Nelson ; Schultz ; Williams, T.
Department of Business and Professional Regulation [EPCC]; Provides for condominium association director to abstain from association vote; provides means by which association may provide adequate hazard insurance; changes name of Division of Florida Land Sales, Condominiums, & Mobile Homes to Division of Florida Condominiums, Timeshares, & Mobile Homes & changes name of Division of Technology, Licensure, & Testing to Division of Technology, etc.
Last Action: 6/30/2008 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2008-240; See also CS/HB 697 (Ch. 2008-191), CS/HB 995 (Ch. 2008-28)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council; Policy & Budget Council
• Referred to Business Regulation (JE) by Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council
• Introduced, referred to Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council; Policy & Budget Council -HJ 00048; Referred to Business Regulation (JE) by Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council -HJ 00133
• On Committee agenda-- Business Regulation (JE), 03/20/08, 8:30 am, 306-H
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Business Regulation (JE); YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 00313; Now in Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council -HJ 00313
• On Council agenda-- Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council, 04/01/08, 4:00 pm, Morris Hall
• CS by Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 00423
• CS read 1st time on 04/07/08 -HJ 00421; CS filed
• Now in Policy & Budget Council -HJ 00429
• On Council agenda-- Policy & Budget Council, 04/15/08, 9:00 am, 212-K
• CS/CS by- Policy & Budget Council; YEAS 33 NAYS 0 -HJ 00614
• CS read 1st time on 04/17/08 -HJ 00605; CS filed
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 00681
• Placed on Special Order Calendar
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -HJ 00736; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 00736, -HJ 00764
• Read 3rd time -HJ 00878; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 00880; CS passed as amended; YEAS 110 NAYS 0 -HJ 00880
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Regulated Industries; Banking and Insurance; Judiciary -SJ 01258
• Withdrawn from Regulated Industries; Banking and Insurance; Judiciary -SJ 01615; Substituted for CS/CS/SB 2086 & SB 2498 -SJ 01616; Read 2nd time -SJ 01616; Amendment(s) adopted (465352, 227610, 040578) -SJ 01616; Read 3rd time -SJ 01617; CS passed as amended (465352, 227610, 040578); YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 01617
• In returning messages; Concurred -HJ 01916, -HJ 01918; CS passed as amended; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 01918; Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -HJ 01918
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2008-240; See also CS/HB 697 (Ch. 2008-191), CS/HB 995 (Ch. 2008-28)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.