CS/HB 697: Building Code Standards [RPCC]
GENERAL BILL by Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council ; Aubuchon ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Hooper
Building Code Standards [RPCC]; Revises provisions authorizing use of solar collectors & other energy devices; revises requirements for future land use element of local comprehensive plan to include energy-efficient land use patterns & greenhouse gas reduction strategies; revises eligibility requirements for rebates under Solar Energy System Incentives Program; expands required codes to be included in Florida Building Code updates, etc.
Last Action: 6/17/2008 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2008-191; See also CS/CS/HB 601 (Ch. 2008-240), HB 7135 (Ch. 2008-227), CS/CS/SB 2860 (Ch. 2008-66)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council
• Referred to Infrastructure (EEI) by Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council
• Introduced, referred to Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council -HJ 00058; Referred to Infrastructure (EEI) by Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council -HJ 00134; On Committee agenda-- Infrastructure (EEI), 03/06/08, 1:45 pm or 15 minutes upon adjournment of the Council, 404-H --Temporarily deferred
• On Committee agenda-- Infrastructure (EEI), 03/13/08, 8:30 am, 404-H
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Infrastructure (EEI); YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -HJ 00293
• Now in Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council -HJ 00293
• On Council agenda-- Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council, 04/08/08, 1:00 pm, 404-H --Not considered
• On Council agenda-- Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council, 04/11/08, 8:00 am, 404-H
• CS by- Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 00614
• CS read 1st time on 04/17/08 -HJ 00606; CS filed
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 00681
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -HJ 00696
• Read 3rd time -HJ 00717; CS passed; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 00717
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Community Affairs; Regulated Industries; Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations -SJ 01089; Withdrawn from Community Affairs; Regulated Industries; Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations -SJ 01020; Substituted for CS/CS/CS/CS/SB 560 -SJ 01020; Read 2nd time -SJ 01020; Amendment(s) adopted (427394, 088502) -SJ 01028; Read 3rd time -SJ 01028; CS passed as amended (427394, 088502); YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 01028
• In returning messages
• Amendment(s) to Senate amendment(s) failed -HJ 01845; Concurred -HJ 01838, -HJ 01846; Reconsidered -HJ 01876; Concurred -HJ 01876; CS passed as amended; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 01883; Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -HJ 01883
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2008-191; See also CS/CS/HB 601 (Ch. 2008-240), HB 7135 (Ch. 2008-227), CS/CS/SB 2860 (Ch. 2008-66)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.