HB 6017: Small-scale Comprehensive Plan Amendments
GENERAL BILL by Duggan
Small-scale Comprehensive Plan Amendments; Removes acreage limitations that apply to small-scale comprehensive plan amendments.
• Referred to Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; Commerce Committee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 268
• On Committee agenda-- Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee, 02/13/19, 8:30 am, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 297
• Now in Commerce Committee -HJ 297
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce Committee, 03/05/19, 4:30 pm, Webster Hall
• Introduced -HJ 267
• Favorable by Commerce Committee; YEAS 21 NAYS 0 -HJ 351
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 351
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 03/28/19, 10:30 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 18 NAYS 1 -HJ 545
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 545
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/10/19
• Read 2nd time -HJ 624
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 662
• Passed; YEAS 108 NAYS 5 -HJ 662
• In Messages
• Referred to Community Affairs; Infrastructure and Security; Rules -SJ 399
• Received -SJ 399
• Withdrawn from Community Affairs; Infrastructure and Security; Rules -SJ 803
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for SB 1494 -SJ 803
• Read 2nd time -SJ 803
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 882
• Passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 882
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1324
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2019-157
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.