CS/SB 7074: Support Organizations
GENERAL BILL by Rules ; Governmental Oversight and Accountability
Support Organizations; Removing the scheduled repeal of provisions governing citizen support organizations established under the Department of Environmental Protection; removing the scheduled repeal of provisions governing the citizen support organization providing support for the Division of Library and Information Services of the Department of State; extending the scheduled repeal of the provisions governing the citizen support organizations operating to the benefit of the Babcock Ranch Preserve; defining the terms “convicted” and “conviction”; authorizing a court to order persons convicted of certain violations to pay an additional assessment, etc.
Last Action: 4/30/2019 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1121 (Ch. 2019-93) -SJ 618
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Rules (RC)
• Submitted for consideration by Governmental Oversight and Accountability
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 03/12/19, 1:30 pm, 301 Senate Building
• Submitted as Committee Bill and Reported Favorably by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 3 NAYS 0
• Referred to Rules
• Introduced -SJ 238
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/23/19, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• CS by- Rules; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 451
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Rules read 1st time -SJ 453
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/30/19 -SJ 646
• Read 2nd time -SJ 617
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 1121 -SJ 618
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1121 (Ch. 2019-93) -SJ 618
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.